Service Supervisor - SH
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations. As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Supervisor to join our team in our Active Adult division! The Active Adult Division within Greystar is the fastest growing and rewarding avenue of opportunity catered around innovation. Greystar has created vibrant communities where Adults 55+ can live and lead full and extraordinary lifestyle. Here, you can have the opportunity to touch the lives of others that provides fulfilling satisfaction. If you are interested in providing a valuable contribution to an organization that is focused on doing things the right way, think Greystar in your future.
The Service Supervisor oversees and performs technical & mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities and common areas of the community meet the standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality. Completion of work orders placed by residents, managing the turn process of all vacated apartment homes as well as budget and vendor management.
High school diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
What your day might look like
- Managing outside vendors and following up on warranties by email and phone
- Develop standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the property
- Supervising up to 5 employees including time management and training
- Assist with developing the budget for regular repair and maintenance and capital expense
- Delegate and complete resident work orders in a timely manner
- Vast maintenance management experience in multifamily housing
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (Yardi/One Site)
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
- Valid EPA/Universal certifications are required
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs