San Francisco, CA 94103
Market all properties within the assigned portfolio effectively and efficiently, while improving the overall net operating income through renewals and new leases
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet prospective residents and provide information on apartment inquiries.
- Respond to leads promptly, answer prospective calls and conduct property tours.
- Hold open houses and tour units with prospective residents.
- Schedule move-ins and prepare lease agreements and other related paperwork.
- Assist manager with day-to-day tasks.
- Accurately prepare and complete leasing/administrative paperwork.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the property and competition properties.
- Use sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic.
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data and other computer data entry as necessary.
- Attend weekly leasing meetings.
- Provide traffic reports in a consistent manner.
- Maintain superb relationships with all tenants.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- High-energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Adobe, Outlook).
- Experience in processing applications, including running credit checks and completing tenancy reference checks, creating leases and utilizing electronic lease signing programs.
- Knowledgeable and compliant with all Fair Housing Laws.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Capable of assisting co-workers and manager with all aspects of running a leasing office.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Have appropriate vehicle for touring clients and performing property inspections.
- Must have a valid California Driver's license and state required insurance.
- Current CA Real Estate License is preferred.
- Two years of college preferred.