Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
The Sales Associate is responsible for leasing apartment homes to potential residents and always encouraging renewals while providing excellent customer service in accordance with Holland Partner Group’s Core Values.
The Sales Associate represents and promotes Holland's Core Values of Great People, Great Business, Deliver Exceptional Customer Service and Have Fun!
- Act as the first point of contact at the property, providing an exceptional customer experience to all.
- Responsible for leasing apartment homes while following the Point of Sale Process including the tour, lead follow-up, application, lease file and move-in coordination in compliance with applicable laws, company expectations and procedures.
- Act as a liaison for Residents and management, ensuring excellent communication, and maintaining documentation of all interactions and follow-up regarding Resident concerns.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all information regarding the lease document, community, amenities, condition of all vacant units, models and common areas.
- Work with the Sales Team to increase property income, resident retention, and lease renewals, as well as encouraging sales on other income opportunities, through the Point of Sale Renewal program.
- Collect security deposits, rents and all other funds associated with leasing and document each transaction properly in the community’s management software system.
- Maintain accurate documentation and follow up on all leasing activity including, but not limited to, phone calls, guest visits, new leases and lease renewals; enter all activity into property management software daily.
- Maintain communication with the Sales and Maintenance Teams regarding the status of units, work orders, etc.
- Promote positive online reviews to support reputation management goals.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Regularly inspect the customer journey path (including online advertising) to ensure information accuracy and property cleanliness.
- Participate in Market Surveys, Quarterly Competitive Market Assessments and Outreach Marketing activities to support the success of the property.
- Organize, attend and monitor various community recreational and social activities.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all Sales and Maintenance staff to ensure excellent inside customer service, teamwork, and accountability.
- Represent the community and Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all times.
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
Experience: One to two years of customer service and/or sales experience required. Retail experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Thorough knowledge of Landlord Tenant and Fair Housing Laws.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a mobile leasing environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Yardi software preferred.
- Basic office organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain legal and lease documents.
- Ability to work well with people and develop a positive rapport.
- Strong diplomacy skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Independent decision making ability within set parameters.
- Ability to prioritize and accurately perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Attendance: Position requires ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Due to property staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job.
This position also requires:
- Successful completion of the Sales Certification process
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to our Residential Team.