Mountain View, CA 94040
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
The SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 544-unit The Americana community. There's no wrong way to kick back at Americana Apartments, where you'll find modern, resort-style amenities on a sprawling estate. Take a dip in one of three swimming pools, stroll along 22 lush acres of shady pathways around a private lake, or relax in the comforts of home. You're a short trip to Castro Street, the center of downtown Mountain View - home to restaurants, farmers markets, shopping and more. And for the few hours a day that don't count as leisure time, we're neighbors with just about every tech company in the valley. Americana is your gateway to modern luxury and everyday convenience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary. • Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.