Leasing Consultant for Multi Site Apartm
Los Angeles, CA 90057
MJW Investments is a diversified real estate investment company based in Santa Monica, CA that owns and manages over $450MM in real estate assets in the US. We are looking to hire an energetic Leasing Consultant with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing Consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills. The Leasing Consultant will be leasing for multiple apartments buildings in the Los Angeles area. Most of the buildings are located on the same street or in close proximity.
A successful Leasing Consultant should be professional and well informed. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
• Manage all leases from potential and existing clients.
• Greet prospects and qualify all criteria
• Coordinate property viewings,
• Market all rental listings through various online sites.
• Coordinate and schedule lease applications, and adhere to compliance requirements.
• Execute new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
• Prepare all lease-related paperwork.
• Plan and implement marketing strategies to generate traffic.
• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
• General clerical assistance including but not limited to answering phones, filing, etc
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
• 2 years of experience as a leasing consultant
• Proven skills in managing leases for multiple properties.
• Solid understanding of federal, state and local rental regulations and compliance.
• Expert knowledge of rental agreements.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Well-informed individual who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to work towards and meet goals and deadlines
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including a Saturday every other week
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Yardi software
We offer a great package that includes paid vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays.
We will require a drug test and background check.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please send resume and salary requirements.