Operational and Financial Analyst
Phoenix, AZ 85001
The Operations and Financial Analyst supports the execution of strategies for achieving operational excellence by generating and analyzing reports on the Company’s performance, and providing management and others with data and input to formulate strategies, programs, and actions for improving operating and financial results.
Four-year college degree (and MBA) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to executive and senior managers, team members, and internal and external clients, business contacts, and customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, SQL database management, Yardi, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint presentation programs in order to create and complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting, finance, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- General understanding of the real estate industry, in particular multi-family housing and third-party management, in order to relate financial and operating analyses to practical business solutions and process improvements.
- A combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the application and usage of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial concepts and terms.
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs