Assistant Executive Director will assist the Executive Director on site with coordinating and implementing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in Entrata Property Management software.
- Prepare daily bank deposit.
- Reconcile and balance resident accounts.
- Prepare accounting reports as requested.
- Assist with timely collection of rents as well as post rents into Entrata Property Management software.
- Create and provide delinquent rent statements to residents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve resident ledger discrepancies.
- Assist with evictions.
- Assist with and coordinate information necessary to prepare Financial Statements, reports and leasing audits.
- Provide backup support as necessary to the property's Executive Director.
- Works closely with property staff in implementing effective sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Participates in activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Basic usage of property software, Entrata preferred, office and bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Short Term Disability