We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA (319 UNITS)
**DAYS REQUIRED: WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY**
The SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 319-unit Victoria Arbors community. Surrounded by lush landscaping and beautiful views of the majestic San Gabriel mountains, these Rancho Cucamonga luxury apartments are conveniently located in a thriving community where the choices for activities are endless. The community is set in the prestigious Victoria Arbors master planned setting just steps from Victoria Gardens Mall. Our Rancho Cucamonga apartments are located just minutes from the LA/Ontario International Airport and offer easy access to the MetroLink, as well as the I-10(San Bernardino), I-210 (Foothills) and I-15 Freeways. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
Demonstrated sales and customer service experience a must.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must be an effective listener and communicator with the ability to work well on a team.
Ability to work weekends a must.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.