Marina del Rey, CA 90292
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Marina Del Rey property for the position of Leasing Consultant.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your leasing skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- One year leasing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Experience using Rent Cafe and Yardi are preferred.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Tour/Lease apartments.
- Attend resident events.
- Answer phones.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.