Community Manager - Rancho Palos Verdes
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Manager to join our team!
Location: Avana Rancho Palos Verdes
This position manages the day-to-day operations of the property including managing the team members, daily activities and resources of the property to achieve goals and remains in compliance with multi-family operations governing bodies.
What your day might look like
- Manage daily operations of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Control expenditures by staying within constraints of the approved budget including maintenance repairs
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
- Supervises property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training and performance management
- Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed
What we are looking for
- Previous property management experience is required, fee management preferred
- Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
- Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs