Assistant Business Manager
Ventura, CA 93001
Lease Up Assistant Business Manager Portside Ventura Harbor Ventura, CA Bring your property management skills and grow with us at E & S Ring Management! E & S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located throughout California and Washington.
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated and experienced Lease Up Assistant Business Manager to assist in the handling of all the day-to-day operations of a 270-unit apartment community, 30 work/live spaces, 21,000 SF of retail space and Marina. This exciting opportunity is located in Ventura, CA and will be the only property of its kind, featuring a public park, promenade, shopping and dining within a walkable coastal neighborhood.
The Assistant Business Manager will be responsible for all phases of the property operations and to act in that capacity in the absence of the Business Manager. Emphasis on accounting administration including payables and receivables, deposit accounting and auditing accounts. Assist in meeting revenue goals of the property, occupancy management, resident retention and providing a quality living experience for the residents.
· Must have new construction and lease up experience on luxury properties.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of property management experience or related experience.
· Must live locally or be willing to relocate.
· Must be able to work weekends.
· Must have minimum of 4+ years of on-site multi-family property management required on a minimum of 300 units.
· Must have knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
· Must have some experience in direct supervision.
· Must have sales, customer service and marketing experience.
· Must have working knowledge of eviction law, Fair Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property management.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and YARDI experience is preferred.
· Ability to also inspect units to ensure quality and will be required to lease units.
· AA Degree or college degree preferred. Affordable housing experience a plus.
· Must be able to climb stairs on the property.
· Must be able to walk the property, able to walk docks including steps and steep gangways (as applicable).
· Requires use of computers and telephones. Performs some sedentary work.
· Requires some bending and kneeling for access to files, boxes or packages.
· Requires lifting up to 25 pounds.
Satisfactory hair follicle drug test and background check required. www.esring.com
This is a full-time position