Ventura, CA 93001
Lease Up Service Manager Portside Ventura Harbor Ventura, CA Bring your property management skills and grow with us at E & S Ring Management! E & S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located throughout California and Washington.
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated and experienced Lease Up Service Manager to handle all day-to-day maintenance of a 270-unit apartment community, 30 work/live spaces, 21,000 SF of retail space and Marina. This exciting opportunity is located in Ventura, CA and will be the only property of its kind, featuring a public park, promenade, shopping and dining within a walkable coastal neighborhood.
Under the direction of the Business Manager, you assist with hire, manage, develop and ensure the success of the entire service team. Must have proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, multitasking, communication, and organizational skills.
· Must have new construction and lease up experience on luxury properties.
· Must live locally or be willing to relocate.
· Must have minimum of 4+ years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or 5 or more years in related fields.
· Must have minimum 2 years supervisory experience of 5 more employees on a minimum of 300 units.
· Must be HVAC certified and CPO.
· Must have own hand tools.
· Must be available for weekend work and emergency service call duties.
· Must be able to receive and act on instructions given orally or in writing.
· Must be proficient in most areas of apartment maintenance including plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, floor coverings, carpentry, locks, appliances, pool & spas, roofs, and life safety equipment.
· Assisting in meeting the property financial and occupancy goals.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and YARDI experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis is a plus.
· Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
· Strong time management skills.
· Solid communication skills.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community, including resident satisfaction retention.
- Responsible for turnover process, ensure preparation of market ready product within 5 days timeline for normal turns.
- Efficient scheduling of all service personnel and vendors.
- Remedy any resident complaint.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to climb stairs on the property.
· Must be able to walk the property including steps and steep gangways on the docks (where applicable). Bending, kneeling and stooping.
· Required and lifting up to 60 pounds. Must be able to climb ladders.
Satisfactory hair follicle drug test and background check required. www.esring.com
Department: Site Maintenance This is a full-time position