Shapell Properties, Inc.
Assistant Community Manager
San Ramon, CA 94582
We have an opportunity for an experienced and energetic Assistant Community Manager for our Multi-family community in San Ramon.
Responsibilities include maximizing the long term performance of the property; managing payables and receivables; preparing accurate and timely report; as well as working with other team members to provide superior customer service to both current and prospective residents. Maintain resident records and files, including deposits, rent increases, late payments, collections, evictions, and tenant move-ins and move-outs. Tour and lease apartments. Ensure regulatory compliance requirements as it related to fair housing standards and city programs. Work schedule is currently Monday - Friday 8am-5pm but may change to include Saturdays.
- Two years’ experience as an Assistant Community Manager
- Experience in working with affordable housing
- Experience in leasing and apartment accounting/bookkeeping
- Effective problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess time management skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Yardi, Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer