Assistant Community Manager
Riverside, CA 92501
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations. As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Community Manager to join our team in our Active Adult division! The Active Adult Division within Greystar is the fastest growing and rewarding avenue of opportunity catered around innovation. Greystar has created vibrant communities where Adults 55+ can live and lead full and extraordinary lifestyle. Here, you can have the opportunity to touch the lives of others that provides fulfilling satisfaction. If you are interested in providing a valuable contribution to an organization that is focused on doing things the right way, think Greystar in your future.
The Assistant Community Manager assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial aspects of the community by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting resident rental payments, using the property management software to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community. This position will closely work with residents on their ledgers and could interact with customers on a daily basis.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
What your day might look like
- Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
- Reviewing and submitting invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
- Process resident move-outs by walking apartment home upon move out, reviewing lease terms and notice requirements and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- Respond to resident questions, concerns and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the Community Manager
What we are looking for
- Previous property management experience is required, senior living experience highly desired
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
- Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement to Community Manager Role
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs