Phoenix, AZ 85001
ConAm Management Corporation, a nationwide property management firm, has an opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to support our Arizona regional office. We are looking for an upbeat team player who is motivated to be at work with a great customer service attitude.
Provides Administrative support to the Regional Portfolio Managers and for the departmental staff as required. Provides customer service support for the Regional Portfolio Manager and Properties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Acts as the administrative point of contact between the RPMs, Residents and Employees. Takes calls and messages as required and routes accordingly
- Ensure that all staff meetings and scheduled time off is posted on the calendar
- Prepare agendas, take minutes and manage action items from Staff meetings.
- Produce reports, memos, presentations, excel spreadsheets and documents as required
- Assist staff with periodic tasks as needed including, recruiting, on / off boarding of properties, and miscellaneous project work.
- Produce financial reports for distribution twice monthly
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls as appropriate
- Answer resident’s questions as directed
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures & controlling access as required
- Cross-train with the Regional Administrator on core job duties
- Additional duties as assigned
- HS education or equivalent required
- 2+ years of Customer Service
- Proficiency with MS Office, Microsfot Word, Excell and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously & collaborate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels (i.e. office equipment, light traffic).
- May be exposed to humidity, intense heat and cold, outdoor weather conditions, and fumes.
- Regularly involves talking or listening, sitting and the use of hands and fingers.
- Regularly involves going up and down stairs.
- Frequently involves reaching with hands and arms, standing and walking.
- Occasionally involves crouching, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing or balancing.
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Manual dexterity enough to reach/handle items, works with fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Involves moderate physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!