Seattle, WA 98121
The Housekeeper is responsible for general cleanliness of interior spaces to ensure all physical aspects of the property are maintained to meet company set standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality. Job functions are carried out in accordance with Holland Partner Group’s Core Values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Assist in maintaining the physical condition and general upkeep of the property per company operating and safety standards.
- Maintain models, corridors, office areas, fitness center and laundry facilities in a clean, neat, attractive condition as required by Property and Maintenance Managers.
- Complete assigned units generated on weekly cleaning turn schedule correctly and in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations to maintain a proper inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing service and maintaining the property.
- Participate in company training classes, as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive documents and information regarding both Resident’s personal information, and confidential information regarding Holland Residential and Holland Partner Group.
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all times.
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
The Housekeeper represents and promotes Holland's Core Values of Great People, Great Business, Deliver Exceptional Customer Service and Have Fun!
Education: No specific level of education is required. However, ability to read, write and speak English is required for safety and productivity reasons.
Experience: No specific level of experience is required. Previous experience with janitorial or housekeeping strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mobility and flexibility to use ladders to heights more than 8 to 9 feet.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning products and equipment.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time with frequent bending, lifting and climbing.
- Ability to safely transport tools, equipment and self around the property.
Attendance: This full-time position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Additional hours or overtime may be required.
This position also requires:
- Frequent chemical handling.
- Other licenses and certifications as required by state law.
- Ability to lift or move up to 40 pounds variable distances.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to our Residential Team.