We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - CUPERTINO, CA (204 UNITS)
** THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY **
The SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful Nineteen800 community. Modern style and effortless sophistication are paramount at Nineteen800 — a new residential community with an ideal location in Cupertino, California. We offer incredibly spacious, urban-inspired 2 to 3 bedroom condos and townhouses for rent, each one furnished with Energy Star appliances, quartz countertops, European-style cabinetry, hardwood-style flooring, in-home washers & dryers, and much more. Nineteen800 is the perfect fit for your live-work-play lifestyle. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience a must.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be an effective listener and communicator with the ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to work weekends a must.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes leasing bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.