Costa Mesa, CA 92626
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity at our Costa Mesa property for a Service Manager so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens! What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your management skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be HVAC certified and CPO, Must have own hand tools.
- Minimum of 4+ years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or 5 or more years in related fields.
- 2 years supervisory experience of 5 more employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis is a plus.
- Proficient in plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry etc.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for ensuring overall physical aspect of the property.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community, including resident satisfaction retention.
- Oversee preparation of market ready product within 5 days timeline for normal turns.
- Efficient scheduling of all service personnel and vendors.
- Remedy any resident complaint.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
- Responsible for turnover process
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.