Phoenix, AZ 85001
- Needs to have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the construction and/or apartment maintenance field.
- Knowledge of the following
- Framing/mill-work (baseboards, door and casing installation).
- Plumbing – Basic installation
- Electrical – Outlets, switches, light fixtures, etc.
- Hardware installation
- Drywall Repair
- Minor demo while maintaining the integrity of the apartment
- Possess and maintain personal hand tools
- Must be organized and have the ability to deliver renovated units per a renovation schedule
- Attention to detail as to deliver a quality product
- Demonstrate a consistent, strong, work ethic
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Maintain excellent communication with project managers, property manager, and supervisors
- Work and maintain a clean and safe environment
- Must be flexible as scheduling may change based on the needs of the renovation schedule
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!