Resident Account Manager
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Knowledge or experience in computer PC’s and software
- Ability to effectively supervise and motivate staff members
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and supervisor
- Preference and ability to work well with others
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Preference for detailed and meticulous work
- Ability to assert oneself and a high level of self confidence
- Ability to work without direct supervision and under varying degrees of pressure
- Internal focus on controls and reporting
- Perseverance to accomplish and successfully implement long-term goals
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience in property management is a must, preferably student housing
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is described as light in physical demand. Requirements include the ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach forward and overhead, and grasp. Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch or stoop. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. and push and pull up to 50 lbs. with mechanical assistance. Must have close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Normal office work environment with little or no exposure to undesirable elements. May have contact with business machine toner chemicals.