Training Specialist - Regional Director of Education
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Training Specialist – Regional Director of Education
The Regional Director of Education (RDE) is responsible for managing the daily activities and delivery of ConAm’s training programs and leadership development activities in the Arizona and Central California region. This will be achieved through team collaboration of ConAm’s training and development strategy, designing or re-designing curriculum, facilitation of training, and the administration of processes to track outcomes.
This role conducts training needs assessments, evaluates and modifies training curriculum, collaborates with regional executive teams, and enhances associate and team performance by creating a climate of continuous learning in support of ConAm’s business goals.
The positions objective is to increase the competencies and performance of associates at all levels with an emphasis on management fundamentals and leadership development.
The Regional Director of Education will:
- Collaborate with members of the ConAm Education Team to research, develop, implement, and facilitate instructor-led, webinar, and one-on-one associate training.
- Integrate eLearning, interactive job aids, and property management software as needs are identified.
- Develop and implement training for new initiatives, state legislative legal updates, and company policy changes.
- Coach and mentor team members. The RDE is considered as an associate resource from new hires to experienced managers on topics including core leasing, customer service, marketing, and operational policy and procedures.
- Oversee and monitor regionally the ConAm National Mentorship Program.
- Plan and coordinate teambuilding/regional events.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings and organization meetings and events.
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry standards, best practices, new trends, and developments in the field of multi-family management and training and development.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis and career paths.
- Track associate training completion and other administration processes.
- Prepare clear, accurate, and well-organized reports, memos, and correspondence for associates and executives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- ConAm is a place where associates learn and grow, both professionally and personally. We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and we continually build opportunities for our associates, residents, and investors. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service and are always looking for people who pride themselves in delivering the best service possible.
- While the primary work location will be in Phoenix, the RDE will be providing training to associates at ConAm properties in Phoenix and Central California. Travel will be required as needed but should not exceed two trips monthly.
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in multi-family management AND
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with corporate training, curriculum development, and/or coaching and facilitation OR
- An equivalent combination of experience and education that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perofrm the essential functions of this position.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge with multi-family concepts, practices, procedures, and workflows
- Applies effective written and verbal communication techniques to convey clear and timely messages; listens to people's ideas and concerns; has exceptional public speaking skills
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with stakeholders, regularly inviting feedback and suggestions; works cooperatively with others as an active member of a team
- Takes responsibility for own work performance and balancing critical job requirements, initiating and completing work; manages time/conflict/stress; ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities; responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values
- Work effectively and positively with individuals of diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and educationally diverse populations; values diversity; treats other with respect
- Analyzes problems, identifies alternative solutions, and implements recommendations; demonstrates critical, creative, and reflective thinking
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Yardi, and other related property management software
Must Haves (non-negotiable)
- Valid Driver License
- Proof of Automobile Insurance Coverage
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full-service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug screening. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.