Resident Services Specialist
Northridge, CA 91325
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Northridge property for the position of Resident Services Specialist.
What We're Offering:
A role that allows you to put your leasing skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let's repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on What You'll Need to Bring to the Table:
- One year leasing experience or 2 years sales/customer service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Tour/Lease apartments.
- Attend resident events.
- Collect all required documents and prepare M/I files.
- Walk and create punch list.
- Process move-ins.
- Answer phones.
- Enter work orders and follow up on service requests.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can't wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.
Position is Part-time. Schedule is Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm