Greenwood Village, CO 80110
This associate is a social media advertising specialist who understands Google search campaigns, You Tube channel promotional, Twitter, Snap Chat, etc. They also can complete basic graphic design functions, support website CMS platforms. This person will be responsible for implementing advertising, audit advertising, and evaluate its performance. The will be required to evaluate markets throughout the nation, prepare market surveys as needed, evaluate properties that are not performing to and offer recommendations in the form of a marketing plan, set leasing goals, assist with preparing client requests for information, and offers marketing support/training to the regional teams.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
• Creates and manages “in-house” social media services, advertising campaigns, post boosting, channeling, streaming, and other digital content.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revisiting the social media, digital marketing, and reputation management campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media and reputation management campaigns.
• Completes and supports websites with updates, audits, and CMS functions.
• Implements and maintains Citation Site Dashboards with promotional, accurate, relevant and neighborhood content.
• Manages property websites with promotional, accurate, relevant and neighborhood content.
• Evaluates properties with occupancy concerns, offering strategic marketing plans - Works with the regional teams with ongoing training with how to perform marketing evaluations, implement marketing strategies, create marketing budgets, implement leasing goals, and strategic methods to improve occupancy.
• Participates in creating, implementing, and measuring marketing strategies, analytical reports and metrics.
• Supports the Vice President of Marketing with ConAm branding efforts, and all corporate marketing initiatives. This may include marketing efforts in local markets.
• Supports the Marketing Analyst with review responses as needed.
• Required to participate in ConAm trade shows / branding events.
• Required to support all ConAm initiatives.