JAB Property Management, Inc.
Assistant Property Manager
Stockton, CA 95209
Seeking local talent for busy property management office.
MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
Starts at $17/hr + company paid medical, dental, vision & basic life
2 weeks paid vacation per year
Monthly gas allowance
- Show properties
- Collection of past due accounts
- Collect & post rents
- Process Applications
- General clerical function, answering telephones, etc.
- Tenant relations/ issues
- Complete owner property inspections
- Prepare & mail 3 day notices for management approval
- Post & mail notices (30-day, 60-day, etc.)
- Represent company in a professional manner at all times
- Frequent need (30%) to utilize personal transportation to inspect properties
- Pre-move in/ move out inspections
- Post rental listings to Craigslist
- California Real Estate Sales Persons License (must have to apply)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in property management industry
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have professional appearance and attitude
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Competence in the operation of telephone, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, computer/keyboard and basic computer programs
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
- Core Values: honesty, integrity, competence, tenacity & enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism
- Willing to train
NOW INTERVIEWING. If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (209) 472-7777 and ask for Jessica Ross. Thank you.