San Mateo, CA 94401
ResponsibilitiesPosition is reserved for assets with 400+ units and/or is part of a multi-site management team. The person in this position is responsible for all accounting operations of the community. Accountable for: posting rents, processing Deposit Accounting forms, vendor invoice management and other administrative duties as required. This position reports to the Community Manager or Assistant Manager. Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures compliance of company money management and accounts receivable policies and procedures
- Completes accounting responsibilities including revenue management, collections, and timely processing of Deposit Accounting
- Resolve conflicts with residents regarding rent increases and lease violations, escalating to management when appropriate
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years direct or three years related experience
- Accounting background preferred
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and ability to work within budgeted guidelines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software strongly preferred Essex offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we value our associates and their families:For regular full-time associates regularly scheduled to work at least thirty (30) hours per week:
• Medical, Dental, Pre-tax flex plan, Basic life insurance, Supplemental life, Short- and long-term disability, Accidental death insurance plans.
For part-time and full-time associates:
• Employer-matching 401(k) plan that offers financial planning and independent brokerage services.
• Wellness Program, 24-hour Employee Assistance, Service awards and Paid time-off.
© 1999 - 2020 apartmentjobs.com | PMJobs.com