Resident Services Specialist- Temporary
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Marina Del Rey property for the position of Resident Services Specialist. What We're Offering: A role that allows you to put your customer service skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives. A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Be the face of the property
- Provide customer service
- Taking service requests
- Resident Services is responsible for answering phones
- Follow ups and closing the loop with any request
- Reserving any amenity
- Maintain outlook calendar
- Conduct Move-In when applicable
- Accept and enter notices to vacate
- Participate in and help organize resident activities
- Responsible for knowledge of Fair Housing and other legal issues and local ordinances as they affect the property's operations.
- Present a professional, efficient attitude in remedying any resident complaint to ensure resident satisfaction while working within company guidelines.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of office, lobby and hospitality area on a daily basis.
- Assist with administering the lease renewal program under the direction of the Associate Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Manage packages accordingly
- Enforce policies
- Go through guard report save it and address any issues at hand
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
What You'll Need to Bring to the Table:
- One year direct customer service or apartment industry experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can't wait to meet you!! Temporary Position Schedule: Friday- Tuesday 9 AM-6PM
A top-notch benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay Tuition Reimbursement Program Wellness Reimbursement & Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary