Bothell, WA 98012
We are seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our team at our newly acquired community (570 units) in Mill Creek, Washington. These are FT positions $42-45,000 per year and we offer full medical. dental, and vision health coverage for associates, 401K with match, and a generous PTO/Holiday package.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES AND FUCNTIONS
Asset Management, schedules, monitors, and physically performs preventative maintenance and apartment turnover. Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances. Respond to resident maintenance issues and repairs by responding promptly and professionally. Inspects apartments before and after move in and move out, as well as after the apartment has been turned. Performs property inspections and repairs on a regular basis in order to maintain cleanliness and identify problems. Ensures swimming pool, trash enclosures, office and lounge areas, laundry facilities, and all common areas are inspected daily and items needing attention are addressed promptly. Inspects buildings and grounds daily to ensure safety and cleanliness and performs items that need to be repaired, cleaned, or addressed in some manner.
The above is not all inclusive of the responsibilities for this position and individuals will be required to perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Property Manager, Director of Capital Projects, Director of Operations, CFO, and CEO.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum of 2 years of property management maintenance, other building maintenance, or related trade is required
• Ability to perform carpentry, electrical, appliance, HVAC, and plumbing repairs
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English
• Must be able to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints and maintain the highest level of customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• On call maintenance for after hour/non business hour emergencies is required
• Must comply with all safety regulations, including the use of safety equipment when appropriate
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet and the ability to adapt quickly to proprietary software is preferred