Anaheim, CA 92805
200 N. Lemon St.
Posted Date 2019-06-07
Property Name Alexan CTR City
Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Service Technician, you will be expected to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and create a safe and dynamic environment for our residents and associates. While providing world class customer service skills and executing resident service requests, you will collaborate with the team to strategize innovative preventative maintenance ideas that will increase safety levels and decrease property expenses. Thorough knowledge of preparing for resident move ins and outs, as well as general household repair aptitudes will be the keys to your success.
Alliance Maintenance from Alliance Residential on Vimeo.
What You'll Do:
- Completion of resident work orders
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills
- Basic knowledge of equipment functions, appliances and ladders
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition
- Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- Servicing maintenance requests that result in working both in and outdoors
- Exceptional safety skills
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- HVAC and CPO certifications preferred
- General maintenance knowledge in the following areas: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, drywall and appliance repair
- Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
What You'll Receive:
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral program