Sales Consultant - SH
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations. As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team in our Active Adult division! The Active Adult Division within Greystar is the fastest growing and rewarding avenue of opportunity catered around innovation. Greystar has created vibrant communities where Adults 55+ can live and lead full and extraordinary lifestyle. Here, you can have the opportunity to touch the lives of others that provides fulfilling satisfaction. If you are interested in providing a valuable contribution to an organization that is focused on doing things the right way, think Greystar in your future.
The Sales Consultant Role is primarily focused on building relationships with prospective residents as well as maintaining close relationships with current residents of the community. A Sales Consultant will be expected to possess a high level of achievement in performance. This position executes the property’s marketing, leasing and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by preforming all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease and securing resident lease renewals. There is a great deal of people interaction to work with community staff as well as community residents.
- High school diploma, GED or related experience and/or training and education.
What your day might look like
- Conduct scheduled and walk- in prospect tours of community and complete follow up process
- Ensuring that all available apartments, model apartment homes and common areas are marketable and presentable.
- Responding to incoming inquiries via telephone, email and internet
- Ensuring property qualifications of prospective residents meet requirements of community while effectively matching their needs for higher move in potential.
- Inspecting apartments prior to resident move ins to ensure high qualify move-in ready condition
- Accurately maintaining follow up with prospects by phone, mail and email; Inviting prospective residents to community functions to maximize rapport
- Assist in lease renewals initiatives, communications and lease generation
- Respond to resident concerns
What we are looking for
- Previous sales experience including lead generation and sales presentations and closing sales
- Previous property management/leasing and or senior living experience highly desired
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (Yardi/One Site)
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer resident questions
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- This is a part time opportunity that will require weekends
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs