Multi-Site Leasing Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Multi-Site Leasing Manager
We are a locally based real estate investment and management firm, with a track record of over $1 Billion in investments, seeking a full time multi-site leasing manager based in Los Angeles. The multi-site leasing manager is a hands on position that requires a strong work ethic and a self-starter who is eager to learn. The position will be responsible for leasing a portfolio of residential properties (200+ units) primarily located in Koreatown and be comfortable with developing advertising and leasing plans for the properties, performing regular property leasing tours, and leasing administrative duties.
- Takes a hands on approach to leasing;
- Ensure all effective advertising techniques (Craigslist, office rental listing, newspaper, internet, street signs, mailings, etc.) as applicable are followed and regularly implemented;
- Scheduling leasing tours at various properties in the portfolio and walking units for move-out inspections;
- Conduct market research, including market comparable studies to set competitive rental rates; with the on-site manager and asset manager;
- Negotiate leases, perform background checks, collect security deposits, and prepare lease contract for residents;
- Maintain all aspects of the property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy and inspecting vacant units;
- Ensure move-out statements are completed in a timely manner, walk through with tenant and resident manager, charge back damages to unit (including but not limited to late fees, unpaid rents, prorations, tenant charge backs, etc.)
- Living on site during employment and act as the main key holder in the portfolio.
- High school degree required;
- 2-3 years' experience leasing apartments, preferably in the City of Los Angeles;
- Proficiency in Yardi;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Strong understanding of Fair Housing Laws and HCIDLA regulations especially with regards to RSO;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Ability to interface with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner including tenants, co-workers, resident managers, vendors, and management;
- Team player, with strong work ethic and hands-on experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Valid California driver's license;
- Korean or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Commensurate with experience;
- Includes base compensation and leasing commissions;
- We offer a great benefits package that includes paid vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays.