Leasing - High Rise Lease-Up
Dallas, TX 75219
Job Responsibility: The leasing consultant plays an integral role in the community by interacting with new prospective and existing residents on a daily basis. This position is in support of the leasing manager and requires touring and educating news prospects on the benefits and lifestyle of living in the community.
- Track all daily phone calls, emails and new prospect traffic to the leasing office
- Interview all new prospects and enter all qualified traffic information in new prospect guest card, especially as regards to how they learned about the community.
- Lock in appointments to visit the community.
- After establishing a positive relationship, tour the property with the new guest and get a commitment to apply for a new home.
- Explain the application process and procedures and get the application started
- Arrange for all new lease signings either electronically or in person along with collection of funds.
- Oversee all Follow up on Prospects on a daily basis
- Assist the leasing manager in monitoring renewals in a timely manner. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Make sure all information is entered into Yardi and any other software programs such as on-site.com
- Assisting with all inspections of move in apartments to insure quality of apartment meets standards.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Inspect models and available "market ready units", communicate related service needs to the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- 1-3 years luxury and/or high rise leasing experience
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft office software
- Experience with Yardi and other management software platforms a plus
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to ask questions and close a sale
- The desire to prove your sales ability and advance your career