Napa, CA 94558
First Pointe Management Group (FPMG), a Property Management Company that is an inspiring place to work; with everything you are looking for in a career! We are seeking sharp, versatile and creative employees with strong social skills to connect with residents. We use a collaborative approach in leading our teams rather than a competitive one. Where every team members' input matters!
We are hiring a Maintenance Supervisor our 138 Unit Apartment Community located in Napa, Ca. Schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
***We are offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus if hired on or before June 15th, 2019**Paid after 30 days of employment***(Must stay with the company for 6 months of employment*bonus will be run through payroll and applicable fed/state taxes will be applied)***
Our Maintenance contributions play a big role in the success of each of our community's. They are excellent at getting the repairs done no matter how big or small. They are able to assess the work to be done in a make-ready unit or handle a work order with ease. Maintenance has a sharp eye for details and knows how to be proactive when handling preventative work. They are able to interact with residents' request and are involved in providing excellent service to each and every resident. Each day is different, offering the ability to prioritize tasks, be creative and use the initiative to problem solve. Each residents' needs are different and our maintenance super stars are there to make every member of our community feel appreciated.
Our ideal candidates:
• Strong knowledge of all-around maintenance in the property management field
• Our supervisors should be proficient in working with computers, database and calendar management-for capital improvements
• Highly organized to handle work at a fast pace, efficiently with good follow through
• Be proactive to handle anything that comes your way, especially when it comes to emergencies and after hour calls
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Ability to work after hours for on-call emergencies
• Supervisors should have at least 3+ years' experience and have supervised a staff of 3 or more
• Must be HVAC certified Benefits of working for FPMG:
Welcome to FPMG an inspiring place to work. Our company has longevity in the property management industry with forward thinking ideas. The company culture encourages employee ideas with creative innovations. We have a dynamic atmosphere that welcomes diversity and we are investing in our employees, along with the growth of our company. Our amazing employees are committed to finding new and improved ways of finding eco-friendly homes and services for our residents that support an enhanced lifestyle. We encourage a vibrant and fun work environment, growth opportunities and a generous benefits package.
Submit your online application through this link: