Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP
Training and Education Specialist
San Diego, CA 92108
Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP is currently seeking a full-time Training and Education Specialist for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to plan, coordinate, and implement educational materials, activities, and programs on behalf of the firm’s internal and external clients. To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.kts-law.com.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Plan, schedule, and administer firm-wide trainings; oversee participant registrations, provide customer service and technical troubleshooting, and manage billing
- Schedule speakers for education events and coordinate travel arrangements; submit speaker proposals to trade associations as needed
- Develop digital and print materials for training and education seminars
- Research and evaluate new technologies and industry trends relating to training and development
- Update education programs, handbooks, and materials annually to reflect changes in the industry and legal environment
- Facilitate website product sales through promotion efforts, order fulfillment, shipping, and billing
- Perform administrative duties, including maintaining department mailing list; additional administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field (communication, public relations, education, marketing, business)
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Articulate, PowerPoint, and GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Training experience within the property management, real estate, or legal fields
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.