IT Support Specialist
San Diego, CA 92101
IT Support Specialist
ConAm Management Corporation, a national property management firm based in San Diego, has a great opportunity for a IT Support Specialist with a strong analytical mindset to provide support to the IT Team.
This role will interact with staff through inbound calls, voicemail, and email to produce a stable, consistent and dependable Service Desk. As a point of contact between the IT department and staff, the IT Support Specialist will provide high quality customer service and represent the company professionally at all times.
- Friendly, customer service centric approach with clear oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10 Operating systems
- Desktop and laptop troubleshooting and support
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Computer peripherals such as printers, scanners, wired and wireless network cards and media devices
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP Properties)
- Wireless clients and stand-alone Access Points
- Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) and Tablet devices
- Ability to champion an incident during its entire lifecycle
- Documentation creation and review
- Networking concepts (routers and firewalls)
- Experience supporting multiple enterprise applications a plus
- Basic Windows Server Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic Exchange and File Server Management
- Desktop/Laptop imaging solutions (Ghost, Sysprep, Acronis, WDS)
- Mac OS X familiarity
- Dell KACE experience a plus
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team, please apply today!