Eighteen Capital Group
Community Maintenance Technician
Columbia, SC 29206
Community Maintenance Technician for Eighteen Capital Group
Eighteen Capital Group is a national multi-family real estate company headquartered in Kansas City MO. Eighteen Capital Group currently owns and manages 6948 apartment units spanning across 33 properties in 11 states. We are a growing company focusing on specifically value-add multifamily housing investments.
Eighteen Capital Group is currently seeking an experienced Community Maintenance Technician that is hardworking and self-motivated and able to be a dedicated support system for our Community Maintenance Supervisor and maintenance team.
Eighteen Capital Group offers highly competitive compensation and full benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match and a generous PTO policy.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
• Prepares or assists in preparing all vacant apartments to a market-ready condition.
• Performs various community maintenance functions that may include, but are not limited to lightbulb changes, filter changes, touch-up painting, lock, and appliance repairs, install/repair window coverings, pool, and sprinkler system maintenance and minor HVAC maintenance
• Responds to resident service requests and concerns promptly.
• Performs on-call emergency service as required.
• Inspects common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis and works with community staff to make sure that the property’s appearance is acceptable and that apartments are ready to show to prospective residents.
• Assists in keeping the grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Education
• Have a thorough understanding of on-site maintenance management.
• Minimum one year of multi-family/residential maintenance experience
• Must be able to climb ladders & stairs, walk, kneel, stand, squat, twist and bend for long periods of time.
• Be responsible and reliable.
• Have a positive, get the job done attitude.