Eighteen Capital Group
Community Maintenance Supervisor
Saint Charles, MO 63303
Community Maintenance Supervisor for Eighteen Capital Group
Eighteen Capital Group is a national multi-family real estate company headquartered in Kansas City MO. Eighteen Capital Group currently owns and manages 6948 apartment units spanning across 33 properties and 11 states. We are a growing company focusing on specifically value-add multifamily housing investments.
Eighteen Capital Group is currently seeking an experienced Community Maintenance Supervisor that is hardworking and self-motivated, with excellent leadership capabilities to help develop and train our maintenance team. Our Community Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for property inspections, make readies, work orders, general maintenance, and repairs.
Eighteen Capital Group offers highly competitive compensation and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match and a generous PTO policy.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
• Oversee other maintenance and grounds personnel.
• Oversee ongoing maintenance needs, including preventative maintenance and repairs, etc.
• Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
• Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
• Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
• Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
• Performing quarterly preventative maintenance and documenting accordingly.
• Snow removal and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
• On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Education
• Have a thorough understanding of on-site maintenance management.
• 2-3 years of maintenance experience in multi-family/residential properties and at least 1-2 years in a supervisory capacity.
• Have detailed knowledge of make-ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
• HVAC certification is required.
• EPA and CPO Licenses required.
• Must be able to climb ladders & stairs, walk, kneel, stand, squat, twist and bend for long periods of time.
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to other properties, if needed.
• Must have a basic set of tools.
• Be responsible and reliable.
• Have a positive, get the job done attitude.