ASSISTANT MANAGER for UPSCALE NEW MIXED
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Join RPK Development Corp. as we continue expanding our portfolio with this brand new, hip and modern upscale mixed-use asset in Mid-Wilshire (5100 Wilshire Boulevard). The Mansfield at Miracle Mile houses 13,000 square feet of retail space on the ground floor, with 138 units and lofts on the upper floors.
We are searching for that “superstar” Assistant Property Manager, who has experience in both commercial and residential property management. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in lease-ups, ongoing leasing, and day-to-day management of commercial and high-end residential properties in the Miracle Mile. Customer-service skills will be exemplary, with the ability to lead a dedicated staff, and knowledge on how to successfully market the building on social media.
• Assist in overseeing the day-to-day operational management of The Mansfield, consistent with RPK Development Corp.’s policies and procedures, approved budget, business plan and management direction.
• Meet and greet prospective and current tenants.
• Assist in handling all aspects of leasing including, but not limited to touring, accepting and processing applications, phones, call backs and thank you cards.
• Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with commercial and residential tenants, surrounding communities, third-party vendors and associated agencies.
• Respond to tenant requests and follow up with vendors
• Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete financial reporting requirements
• Preparation of correspondence such as rent charges, eviction notices (let’s hope not…), CAM reconciliations, etc.
• Complete tenant move-ins and move-outs in compliance with all company procedures; process in Yardi Voyager.
• Maintain accurate and well organized tenant lease documents, contact information, records, correspondence, vendor records, contracts, proposals, lien releases, insurance information, etc.
• Obtain bids for repair projects and generate and track service orders
• Conduct market surveys at comparable properties; advises Supervisor of market rents, amenities, RUBS, etc.
• Keep diligent records of vendors and certificates of insurance
• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports as required by Property Supervisor
• Conduct unit inspections.
• Maintain the safety and security of the commercial/apartment community at all times.
• All other duties assigned by Supervisor.
• We require experience in high-end rental properties, offering state of the art amenities
• Yardi Voyager experience required
• PayScan, RentCafé , and CRM required
• Experience managing 150-200 units
• CAM reconciliation experience a huge plus
• Experience in the Miracle Mile area preferred
• Knowledge of building systems, such as HVAC and elevators preferred
• Experience working with third parties for RATIO UTILITY BILLING SYSTEM (RUBS)
• Proficiency in online rental payments, online rental applications, Yardi credit checks/CIC credit checks, and maintenance requests through RentCafé and Yardi Voyager
• Outgoing personality
• Experience in planning and conducting community events, such as Resident parties, yoga/fitness, etc.
• Social media marketing skills (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills; attention to details, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with future and current tenants, providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Preserves and respects tenant and applicant confidentiality
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Must be able to work weekends, as the primary manager, leading a team of leasing professionals
We offer an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive hourly rate, leasing bonuses and a rich benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote a Smoke-Free work environment.
Please visit our website www.kordarpk.com and/or www.themansfieldapartments.com.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter. Please make sure that all of your contact information (cell phone and personal email address) is on your resume.