Part Time Pool Attendant - El Centro
Los Angeles, CA 90001
The Pool Attendant supplements maintenance and management efforts to ensure that the Pool Area and Common Area amenities are maintained, ready for showing to prospects, meets company standards, and attracts residents. The Pool Attendant enforces Community Rules and Regulations while providing Customer Services to Residents and guests of the amenities.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures Pool Area and Clubroom are maintained and fully stocked, to include towels, water, and other refreshments.
- Assists Residents and guests by providing towels to lounge chairs as requested.
- Enforces Community Rules and Regulations to ensure the number of guests is not exceeded and no glass is at the pool area
- Completes minor janitorial work:
- Disposes of any trash throughout the community and common areas.
- Wipes down surfaces throughout Pool Area, Grills, and Common Room as needed.
- Ensures the Common Areas are programmed with appropriate lighting and music levels throughout the day.
- Assists maintenance by relaying Service Request to the Leasing Office as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between residents and the Office Staff to answer any Community Related questions.
- Assists in Resident Events as needed that occur at the Pool Area and Clubroom.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, peers and residents.
Must possess a valid driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status.