Retail Administrator -Eastown
Los Angeles, CA 90001
The Retail Administrator will provide essential support for the daily overall operations and management of the retail tenants and retail stores. Provides exceptional customer service and ensures client satisfaction. The Associate must ensure awareness as it relates to retail tenants, this will include; addressing service requests, tenant lease administration, billing, vendor scheduling, retail tours, responding to and managing tenant complaints and/or service issues and will coordinate with the appropriate staff to address and resolve concerns.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares retail annual budgets, forecasts, performs monthly close-outs and reviews monthly operating statements, and provides explanations of variances.
- Performs regular property inspections of retail spaces and common areas.
- Ensures areas are in accordance with policy and procedures and takes immediate action to eliminate potential liabilities.
- Provides recommendations and coordinates maintenance and capital improvements.
- Handles retail tenant service requests and maintains records of all requests and repairs.
- Obtains proposals, orders work to be performed, and invoices tenant when necessary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to interpret retail lease agreements and create abstracts as needed.
- Must be able to calculate and assess CAM charges and all other billable expenses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; must possess computer skills and typing ability. Yardi and Property Management software experience preferred.
- Ability to tactfully resolve customer disputes and complaints.
- Familiar with local and state laws and coordinates court processes for unlawful detainers.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record pursuant to insurance underwriting guidelines established by WNG’s insurance carrier.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Some college credits desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in receiving and resolving customer service concerns/disputes.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123