FullTime HUD/Tax Credit Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Seeking Fulltime Property Manager (HUD and Tax Credit experience required) at Senior Building in South Central. Will interface with tenants, inspectors, clients, and vendors. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Off-site position with no requirement to live at the property.
Job Summary: Overall responsibility for providing support to the Property Manager, including general management and certification/re-certifications processes at HUD/Tax Credit housing combo property.
Qualifications/Requirements: Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ HUD/Tax Credit property management company.
Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Annual and Interim re-certifications of residents.
· Maintain Compliance for both TCAC and HUD regulations/policies.
· EIV reporting to HUD and UFI reporting.
· Accept and process applications for potential residents.
· Update tenant listings and waiting lists under fair housing guidelines.
· Weekly, monthly and annual reporting, including reports for HUD, TCAC, Bond & Urban Futures.
· Rent collections, 3 Day and 10 Day Notices, Lease Violations, Rent Increase Notices and Inspection Notices.
· Process move-ins and move-outs.
· Assisting residents with questions, documenting service requests, consulting with vendors when necessary.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by Property Supervisor.
· Rent Collection; posting rent into the online system.
· Submitting invoices and purchase orders for approval in a timely manner.
· Review delinquency and vacancy reports.
· Answer phones, email correspondence, organize and maintain tenant files, design fliers, bulletin boards, calendars, and other general office duties as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
· Communication Skills – ability to communicate with residents, other site-level staff, corporate office staff, inspectors, and vendors. Bi-lingual abilities is a plus.
· Leadership Skills – ability to motivate others and operate as a team; ability to take initiative; ability to handle emergency situations.
· Analytical Skills – ability to use data for the re-certification process; ability to determine resident needs.
· Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar internet-based property management software.
· Other Skills – confidentiality, customer service, patience, professionalism, organized, teamwork.
Please email resume for consideration Please only apply if you have the Required HUD and Tax Credit, Affordable Housing experience.