San Diego, CA 92101
ConAm Management Corporation, a national property management firm based in San Diego, has a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with a strong analytical mindset to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Property Management.
This position will be responsible for: Compiling, analyzing and summarizing reports; researching and resolving problems; event and meeting planning and coordination; travel arrangements; maintaining calendars; writing correspondence; and managing email and phone correspondence.
- A strong background in, as well as the ability to analyze MS Excel reports
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative capacity in a professional office environment
- Advanced computer skills – All MS Office programs
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Exhibit excellent customer service and professionalism
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills
- Discreet and able to maintain complete confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, think clearly and remain calm under pressure
- Creative, but practical problem-solver able to routinely resolve issues and suggest improvements
- Self-starter, who can take initiative as well as anticipate needs of the Executive team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Property management experience preferred