Phoenix, AZ 85022
16220 N 7th St
Posted Date 2019-03-07
Property Name Vaseo
Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Housekeeper you will be expected to ensure that all interior areas of the apartment community are clean, sterile, organized and inviting. While setting high standards for cleanliness and beautification, you will maintain the look and impression the property gives from the interior. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating a clean and inviting environment in areas where individuals live and work.
Alliance Maintenance from Alliance Residential on Vimeo.
What You'll Do:
- Clean and maintain common area of the property including the clubhouse, office, fitness center, and model units.
- Follow the set schedule in regards to assigned cleaning duties for move-ins and move-outs
- Identify and utilize chemicals and cleaning supplies as needed, depending on the tasks
- Communicate with the Service Supervisor regarding overall upkeep and unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- Maintain a high degree of safety while performing tasks
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of housekeeping experience
What You'll Receive:
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral program