Los Angeles, CA 90049
Allow us to introduce ourselves—we’re E&S Ring, a super cool, long-established mastermind of residential property management in the great state of California. Since our company is looking for a superstar Business Manager to manage a major apartment community in LA, you should also know that we’re an awesome place to work. Seriously—our team is like the best sitcom family you can think of with all of the laughs, some of the wit, and none of the drama*. Plus, we love dogs, the Dodgers, In-N-Out, a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and each other. Sound like the workplace of your dreams? Well, if you have Business Management experience, you’re a strong leader who plays well with others, and you get that happy residents contribute to the success of a community - it could be! Read on.
We need a seasoned Business Manager to handle the daily operations of a 168-unit apartment community in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. This job is not for the faint of heart. You’ll have to get accustomed to working in West LA, right by places like the Palisades, Will Rogers State Park and Santa Monica. We warn you—you’ll be subjected to fabulous restaurants, theaters, shopping, hiking, and maybe even a celebrity sighting or two. Yes, it’s a lot to deal with but we’re confident the right person will be up to the challenge. Sound like you?
Here are the qualifications.
· Minimum two years of experience in business management
· Excitement about your role with the confidence to do great things and the humility to own your mistakes
· A drive to deliver phenomenal service to our residents (some have been with us for 50 years—we keep them happy!)
· Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
· Experience managing a staff of at least two with a smile on your face and a song in your heart
· Experience in sales and marketing with the confidence and sparkle to make things happen (and inspire your team to do the same)
· Have a grasp on legal topics related to property management, including eviction laws and Fair Housing mandates
· Experience with accounting software, word processing and Excel
· Be able to type (or effectively hunt and peck) at least 40 wpm
· Applause and gold stars if you know YARDI and Yieldstar
· ARM, CCR or CAM preferred
Aside from a great job, competitive salary and fun-loving team mates, here are a few more perks in the works. We happen to have a stupendous benefits package, complete with all the bells and whistles, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a voluntary vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick pay, personal days, holiday pay, an education assistance program, wellness reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
What are you waiting for? Stop reading, start applying. Can’t wait to meet you.
FYI: A background check and satisfactory drug test are required.
*Ok, maybe a smidge of drama ??