San Diego, CA 92101
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re seeking the right person to join our fun and dynamic accounting team who will be an outstanding contributor to our group of superstars. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with all accounting, regional, and community personnel on a daily basis. The successful candidate will possess strong work ethics, the ability to multitask and provide accurate banking support for multiple properties.
The Banking Supervisor needs to demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, accuracy, and continued professionalism. You will control all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and administration of systems for the effective handling of all banking department functions. You will be providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
Specific tasks for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Direct cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts, and bank relations
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Complete all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepare correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that the bank account balances are properly reported and any unusual items are investigated
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers; post wires
- Assist with project assignments and financial reporting
- Supervise two Banking Processors
- Requires 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Prior banking experience with familiarity of banking online systems is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to negotiate with a variety of internal and external clients
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!