Executive Assistant/ Compliance Coordinator
San Diego, CA 92101
ConAm Management Corporation, a national property management firm based in San Diego, has a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with an analytical mindset to provide executive level administrative support to the leadership of the Affordable Housing division.
We’re looking for a person who is a self-starter, takes the initiative, and can anticipate their needs. If you’re that person, we really want to speak with you.
This position will be responsible for: writing correspondence, compiling reports, meeting planning and coordination, making travel arrangements, maintaining calendars, screening phone calls, filing, tracking agency due dates, maintaining file structures and much more!
- The right person must have a minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative capacity in a professional office environment
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Advance Excel
- Exhibit excellent customer service and professionalism
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills
- Discreet and able to maintain complete confidentiality
- A multitasker that can think clearly and stay calm under pressure
- Creative, but practical problem-solver able to routinely resolve issues and suggest improvements
- Property management experience, a plus!
- Perform other duties as assigned
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years and earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, approximately 1,500 ConAm associates manage more than 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application. If you are unable to apply that way today, you can still submit a resume via fax to: (858) 614-7507.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!