Concierge - SH
Austin, TX 73301
The Concierge for Active Adult (55+ living) organizes, coordinates, and implements various resident services and programs and acts as an information source to residents. This role also plays an integral part in the sales process by working closely with the Community Manager and Sales Consultant/s. This role does whatever is necessary to make the selling process more effective and the move in process more efficient. The Concierge – SH will assist with all aspects of sales and marketing for the community. The Concierge – SH will contribute to the success of the community sales team’s achievement of year end budgeted occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals.
- Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and
- visitors while they wait to speak with a team member.
- Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed
- service request call backs as necessary.
- Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and
- coordinates the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to leasing office opening each morning.
- Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries
- within 24 hours.
- Maintains tracking logs for equipment rentals, dry cleaning services, and/or other services provided by the
- Assists the community team with scheduling, planning and organizing resident activities and programs.
- Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that
- may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and contacts with concierge vendors.
- Tour Support - Assists with tours when needed.
- Prospect Experience - Inspects tour path, model apartment(s), and leasing office on a regular basis in order to maximize appeal of the prospect experience.
- Phone / Internet Support – When needed, answers inquiry calls and internet inquiries.
- Follow-up – Utilizes Greystar CRM Lead2Lease to maintain an accurate and up-to-date prospect database. Assist with daily, meaningful prospect follow-up. Helps the team perform the required number of follow-up contacts in accordance with Greystar standards through phone calls, personal visits, notes, etc. Coordinate prospect and depositor related creative follow up deliveries with couriers, shipping, Amazon, etc.
- Sales Collateral – Organize and ensure adequate supply of fully assembled sales collateral, marketing and outreach packets. Maintain files and marketing materials for realtors, transition companies, and moving companies. Maintain copies of all floor plans, in hard copy and email versions.
- Current Greystar Sales and Marketing Program Standards – Participates in ensuring that Greystar sales and marketing program standards and benchmarks are being met.
New Resident / Depositor Relations
- Meet and greet residents and families on the day of move in and ensure smooth process. Hand deliver move-in gift the day of move-in.
- Prepare and complete all paperwork related to new move-ins and renewals according to Greystar policy, including preparation of Move-in Packets.
- Process applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks.
- Coordinate the distribution of all Move-In paperwork to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and communicate unit readiness with appropriate personnel to ensure timely move-ins.
- Set up resident folders.
- Assist with furniture measurements and placement.
- Coordinate moving services.
- Arrange for optimal coverage for all incoming inquiry calls and tours.
- Establish and maintain system for written phone messages.
- Generate thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures / flyers to prospects.
- Prepare and circulate to staff each morning a daily overview of scheduled tours, move ins / move outs, and inventory ready to show.
- Update unit status daily on white board.
- Assist in the completion of and submit to corporate all necessary reports.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ambitious and energetic; willing to have fun; personable with the ability to build and develop relationships quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate and interact with many types of individuals: 1) persons who are aging, 2) resident’s family members, 3) co-workers, and 4) supervisors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong belief in delivering superior, creative service with the ability to anticipate future resident’s needs.
- Very team-oriented with the ability to put the team and resident needs first by employing a “can do” attitude.
- Professional in appearance and approach.
- Strong work ethic and flexible schedule; ability to carry a cell phone and be accessible at all times.
- Values integrity and employs sound business judgement.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs