Premier Concierge Manager
Seattle, WA 98101
The Premier Concierge Manager is responsible for managing the concierge and security services and resident relations while working directly with vendors and on-site staff and team members, ensuring residential needs are met.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with prospects, residents, vendors and coworkers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete any required correspondence or reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for researching resident requests with programs such as CraigsList, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs