Manager of Operations
Irving, TX 75014
The Manager of Operations supports and manages the development and implementations of programs, initiatives, and activities that drive the operational and financial performance of the Active Adult Platform within Greystar. The Operations Manager will support the property management portfolio, and works with real estate operators and the business and functional leaders to introduce and sustain best practices and process improvements at the property level.
***This person can be located in any Greystar Regional Office and will require up to 75% travel throughout the country to our Active Adult Properties.***
College degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field is preferred. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents and to create and make presentations to clients/owners, senior managers, and other team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Experience in using the Company’s property management applications (Yardi, One Site) is preferred.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Knowledge and experience in multi-family property management (preferably third-party, fee management) in order to effectively manage the due diligence, take-over, and property transition process.
- Employment history that demonstrates the ability to plan and manage comprehensive projects and initiatives from conceptualization phase through implementation, including project management skills, training and communication skills, and ability to objective analyze and report findings and results.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs