Phoenix, AZ 85022
Requisition Number 2019-5339
16220 N 7th St
Posted Date 2019-01-09
Property Name Vaseo
Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Porter you will be expected to tend to the up keeping of the grounds, amenities, and assist the Service Technician with maintenance requests. You will maintain the luxurious appearance of the apartment property and a hazard-free environment. By utilizing basic maintenance skills, the Porter will apply gained knowledge to portray a luxurious and inviting community.
Alliance Maintenance from Alliance Residential on Vimeo.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain excellent curb appeal by daily maintenance and upkeep of the property grounds
- Perform daily inspection of property grounds to identify areas for improvement
- Assist with light maintenance duties, work orders, and unit turns
- Ensure all property equipment is in working condition.
- Understand the overall layout of the property including equipment locations, pet areas, and pool/spa
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General maintenance knowledge
What You'll Receive:
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral program