Sacramento, CA 94203
As an Activity/Recreation Director for our apartment communities, you will provide excellent customer service to our residents and help to provide recreational activities for the community. We are looking for people that take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a team. Here are some of the main duties for this position:
- Greet and communicate with residents; answer questions
- Promote ConAm's educational programs
- Organize and conduct various recreational activities for the residents
- Safeguard and protect all community facilities, equipment and furnishings
- Assist with resident events
There are a few requirements for this position:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be detail oriented, have high standards, and able to work independently
- Some of our communities are open 7 days a week so weekend hours may be required
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!